- Do not attend to a meeting without agenda if possible.
- Define your requirements from system before meet two or more separate technical groups. Do not expect to define processes of your needs from technical individuals.
- If you are meeting with subcontractor, ensure that the subcontractor agent have knowledge of what you are talking about.
- If the agenda is about a living process, ask for summary of AS-IS from the process owner.
- Indicate the meeting time limit and do not meet for designing TO-BE. Discuss the solution proposals of priorly defined and wrought problems.
And the last but not the least; Be on time at the meeting.
Have productive meetings...